My Life is like an Anime

In truth, My life has it Scenarios like if I was in a anime

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Tell me this does Scream anime

  I really think my life is like a anime because, I'm a 21 year old guy that taking Baking classes to become a pastry chef . I'm not interested in my love life right now just reading about it. I practice Kung fu and staff. My friends tell me I'm an uke and that part may be true because I act like a dog and a cat. For Example, I pretty much listen to people what ever they say and I do it so I'm like a dog like that, as for the cat, I'm pretty nimble when I run through the kitchen. And also as for my size, I'm short like 5'5 maybe and I think and that label me an uke and I'm huggable. As for my friend, I feel like a loner now. I'm pretty much do chores at home I cook for my family and I walk my dogs that is a shiba inu XD and things you see that a character when there on the internet, I write blogs like this.

  When it comes to my nicknames or titles that people give , it's alright. Here are some names people give me or think of me as, a Ninja, Demon, Uke, Dog, Body Guard, Middle child, Mokona, Icky, Little brother, Perfect Child, Watch dog, Samurai, Mermaid, Hyper Gamer, Lazy, Cheshire cat, Chef, and some other thing.

I was teased as a child from 1st grade to 9th grade, my parents are divorces and I hate my dad. I got into fights alot, I was always the neglected one and a loner at times and when it comes to my relationship. Only 5 people ask me to be there boyfriend and it was only 4 girls and 1 guy, I'm not interested in having a relationship right now because I need to focus on school and things. And Tell this doesn't scream anime life

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home