My Life is like an Anime

In truth, My life has it Scenarios like if I was in a anime

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Just too sad

When some thing great  happens at the beginning of the day, there is always some thing terrible that happens at the end of the day. My mom just watched a program about a priest killing his wife and then a pregnant woman get's shot ....... after that my mom tells me to be careful when I walk the dogs one someone might pull a gun on me an take the dogs..... and I got all scared and blew up in front of my mom while I messaged her back. she yelled at me to get out and then I rushed over to my uncles house with the dogs and began to cry as soon as I talked to my sister....... She was telling me to confront my mom on how I do everything for her and my brothers don't do anything .......and I want to say more but, my eyes are red right now and I'm makeing to many errors

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home